2010年4月11日星期日

boring day

a day n a day...i almost become dying fish....
ntg to do...lazy to move....
like a pig...
2day nid start packing my thg to go bec hometown...
dunno y...seem so many thg to keep...
but my mood is sitting in front of laptop n c movie...
lazy to move....
haiz...
somemore the sun is too happy now....make me sweating....
seeing my room....2 years ad pass...
it's so fast...
now i ad 20 years old...unbelievable...
tis May will going utar for my degree...
a day n a day pass like din gv any notice...
my clock stil is 1 to 12...everyday...
but the hv no calendar...
that y...i din notice the time is pass so fast...
i hv many thg haven done...
but i stil lazy to move...
i should make my sky full with colour...
but last week...
i colouring my sky with black colour..
what the stupid thg i hv do...
but i learn many from that thg...
my aiya brother...thx so much..
if that time u din wake me up...
i think now i mb still crying for the stupid thg....
thx for everythg....
my dear....
thx for accompany me...
but u are not understanding my feeling.....

i will be strong...to protect myself...
will not gv up to colouring my sky wif different colour...
trying my hard...

4 条评论:

  1. u cn de..my dear frien!!
    we try hard 2gether^^

    回复删除
  2. jealous ur life nia...
    can free until sit n c mv on9...

    cheer arrr.....

    回复删除
  3. no nid jealous la...ur life will same as me soon....

    回复删除
  4. still ku ko lo....

    回复删除